At the Clambake Society Scholarship, we take your health seriously. In all likelihood, nothing we do will make the slightest bit of difference to your health, but we take your health seriously, because, you know, it’s scary out there. So we wanted to let you know what precautions we’re taking to protect your health and that of your loved ones:
- we have no office
- you should not try to visit us
- our members are observing limitations on large group gatherings by 1) being a group of not that many people, and 2) not gathering
- if we experience symptoms like fever or shortness of breath, we will still mostly not be anywhere near you
- as always, if you need to transact business with us, you may do so online
- ** although it’s unclear whether our future winner will be attending college in person this fall, our scholarship selection and gifting process will continue unchanged. if the winner is unable to attend their chosen school this fall, we will be happy to wait a year, and possibly more if there are extraordinary circumstances, to send their check. **
Stay safe out there, everybody.